Friday, October 9, 2009

Here goes nothing...

It's a Friday night and I'm still getting over my Thursday night out at the Phillies playoff game and McFaddens/Mad River, so what better time to start up a cooking blog? It sure beats spending hours on end sifting through pictures of People-I-hardly-know-but-call-my-Friends on Facebook. Not to mention the fact that winter is right around the corner, and knowing me- I'll be spending it in hibernation (anything to avoid the cold).
While looking up recipes for caramel brownies to make tomorrow morning for a friend's birthday, I came across a baking blog and thought it sounded like a great idea. This will either be a passing phase- and I'll post like 3 recipes and call it quits, or this could be my new favorite way to spend my time outside of work! Regardless, I'm excited to post my first recipe tomorrow and see what I'm getting myself into.

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I can't wait to follow your progress as you continue to experiment. Let me know when you want to take possession of my slightly used Kitchen Aid stand mixer! It's yours for the asking!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete